Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysium

The official forum of 'Elysium' guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Genkis
Guild Master
Guild Master
Genkis

Character Info
race: Tauren
class: Warrior
lvl:
Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT Left_bar_bleue70/70Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT Empty
PostSubject: Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT   Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 7:18 pm

yes, get ur ass online and clear BT Cool
Back to top Go down
Agrora
Agrora

Character Info
race: Troll
class: Mage
lvl:
Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT Left_bar_bleue70/70Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT   Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 7:23 pm

yeah... i have exam tmr and i find time to raid Evil or Very Mad
at least say where you go and what you do so we know what we can do.
Back to top Go down
DarkFist
Class Leader
Class Leader
DarkFist

Character Info
class: Druid
lvl:

PostSubject: Re: Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT   Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:03 am

i'm at dark side they have cookies and they have active forum

you can do it without you have better healers than me fall

and we do this:
Back to top Go down
https://elysium.niceboard.com
Agrora
Agrora

Character Info
lvl:

PostSubject: Re: Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT   Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:26 am

imagine we spamed global for healers to make a PuG. not for BT but for Gruul. check funny pictures.

and in BT ninalupe was healing. anything could made the difference.
Back to top Go down
DarkFist
Class Leader
Class Leader
DarkFist

Character Info
lvl:

PostSubject: Re: Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT   Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 2:22 am

so no priest to raid i wonder why fall
Back to top Go down
Ninlaupe
Ninlaupe

Character Info
class: Shaman
lvl:

PostSubject: Re: Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT   Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 7:27 am

Get online peeps!
Back to top Go down
Caress
Caress

Character Info
race: Blood Elf
class: Priest
lvl:

PostSubject: Re: Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT   Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 7:21 pm

yeh yeh yeh

Had a nice sailin trip this weekend (arrr me hearties) and am still drunk kinda.

Trying to get wow to work on my parents' computer, but cant find a solid TBC download as of yet.

will be online as soon as i get stuff to work o.O
Back to top Go down
DarkFist
Class Leader
Class Leader
DarkFist

Character Info
lvl:

PostSubject: Re: Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT   Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 7:33 pm

same here geting WoW on other PC Sad
Back to top Go down
Agrora
Agrora

Character Info
lvl:

PostSubject: Re: Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT   Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:42 pm

i have wow archive. only need patch from 2.2 and up, or something like that.

or i can archivate my current wow folder lol. and send it to you in a way. but how?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT   Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT Empty

Back to top Go down

Common ppl, we need more active players to clear BT
Page 1 of 1