Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysium

The official forum of 'Elysium' guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away for the holiday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aQuafr3sh

Character Info
race: Blood Elf
class: Priest
lvl:
Away for the holiday Left_bar_bleue65/70Away for the holiday Empty_bar_bleue  (65/70)

Away for the holiday Empty
PostSubject: Away for the holiday   Away for the holiday EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:24 am

Hey there

I am Parishealton in wowstorm, i registered as aQuafr3sh because im so used to doing that Very Happy I just dropped by to say that i am going to be on holiday untill the 15th of july, so i wont be able to play as much, if at all. My friends Bwk, Bosbok and Shnaai are also going to be on holiday untill then, we attend the same university Very Happy

Just thought i'd mention it Smile Oh yea and we'll level much quicker after the holiday, exams took a lot of our play time ^^

Cya all later

Parishealton
Back to top Go down
Agrora
Agrora

Character Info
race: Troll
class: Mage
lvl:
Away for the holiday Left_bar_bleue70/70Away for the holiday Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Away for the holiday   Away for the holiday EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Happy holiday!!
come back fresh. and enjoy the summer sun. and girls bikini (if boy lol).
Back to top Go down
DarkFist
Class Leader
Class Leader
DarkFist

Character Info
race: Tauren
class: Druid
lvl:
Away for the holiday Left_bar_bleue70/70Away for the holiday Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Away for the holiday   Away for the holiday EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:45 am

have a good time i know i wont
Back to top Go down
https://elysium.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away for the holiday   Away for the holiday Empty

Back to top Go down

Away for the holiday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysium :: News-
Jump to: